Monday, April 13, 2020

Flame: Short Film Opening

    It's finally here.  After 9 weeks and half a pandemic, the penultimate blog post has arrived at last.  I'm proud to present to you our completed short film opening!



     I spent about 7 or so hours today editing audio, and I'd be lying to you if I said it was enjoyable.  But art requires suffering, and all that time was spent ensuring (with Sil's counsel) that all of the sound meshed perfectly with the video.  Formalities aside, I'm just really glad we're finally done with this.
     My next and final post will feature my Creative Critical Reflection.  It should be published on Friday unless I'm able to finish it sooner than I anticipate.  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

     All good things must come to an end, and the end of the journey I've spent the last 9 weeks writing about here has reached its end ...