Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Week 5: Script

     Here you go, folks.  Our script is here.



     The script was written on a site called WriterDuet and there were issues with  being able to share the original document with me, so instead Sil sent me screenshots.
     Sil has a pretty full workload when it comes to her existing responsibilities for this project combined with stuff she has to do for other classes and extracurricular activities, so now I will be working on the storyboard.  This is good because I don't want Sil to do all the work (which would be bad for my grade anyway) and I like being helpful, but also not-so-good because that means I'll have more work to do, which I generally don't like.  Such is life.
     My next post will likely revolve around said storyboard depending on if anything important happens before I finish it.  See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

     All good things must come to an end, and the end of the journey I've spent the last 9 weeks writing about here has reached its end ...