Monday, March 16, 2020

Week 6: I Finally Got Some Food

     After several weeks of trying to find opportunities to go, I finally managed to go to Lucille's on Sunday.




     The place itself is very nice.  I was worried about the outside showing through windows during our shots, but fortunately the booths are up against a wall connected to the next business. 


     And here's my lunch (most of it, anyway).  I got a tuna salad sandwich with a bowl of New England clam chowder.  It was very good.  I highly recommend Lucille's if you want to stop by a diner for breakfast or lunch.
     I don't really have much to say for this post, I mostly just wanted to show off these pictures to prove I went to our shooting local.  I'll be back with more updates in my next post.  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

     All good things must come to an end, and the end of the journey I've spent the last 9 weeks writing about here has reached its end ...