Thursday, March 12, 2020

Week 5: Storyboard and Trying to Get Some Dinner

     The storyboard is done.  It's a lot shorter than the other storyboards we've done this year, but this is a pretty short scene and we'll probably use a few more shots in the final product.


     As mentioned in previous posts, I'm pretty awful at drawing, which is why I originally wasn't going to do the storyboard.  Alas, here we are.
     There's one problem with the storyboard that may or may not be a big deal: I have yet to actually step foot inside Lucille's Diner.  Yes, Sil has been there, but I feel like I need to see the place for myself so that I can adequately prepare to film there.  This leads into the other thing I want to talk about today.
     For the last two weeks or so, I've been trying to go to Lucille's.  Since I can't drive myself yet, I need to find an opportunity to go with my family.  The problem is that such a situation has yet to present itself.  Either we already have plans to go to another restaurant or my parent's not in the mood to go out to eat.  It's a little maddening.  Not being able to go there isn't too big of a deal, as Sil and I should get a grip of what exactly we plan on doing when we get there, but I'd like to try and get a head start on that process by going ahead of time.
     Also I just really want to try their food.
     I'll be back next time with further updates on our progress.  See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

     All good things must come to an end, and the end of the journey I've spent the last 9 weeks writing about here has reached its end ...